Happy Birthday, Callie Khouri, born 27 November 1957.
- I love to start characters in a place where you think you know them. We can make all kinds of assumptions about them and think they have no redeeming qualities, but like everyone, they’re complex.
- When people know I wrote ‘Thelma and Louise’, they don’t want to mess with me.
- Don’t let your failures define you. Let them refine you.
- Always, in all circumstances, wear comfortable shoes. You never know when you may have to run for your life.
- Would you have a friend who talks to you the way you talk to yourself?
Source for Image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar