Irving Wallace was born 19 March 1916, and died 29 June 1990.
- To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.
- Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.
- If you talk about it, you probably won’t write it.
- When you are a free and independent writer, without employer, without hours or deadlines, you have to play little games to force yourself into the actual writing. For me, one game is to announce…that I have finally decided on my next book, that I am ready to write it…to put my pride on the line.
- Poor people know Communism gives them bread, while democracy gives them a vote and a Letter to the Editor.
Source for Image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar