Alfred Bester was born 18 December 1913, and died 30 September 1987.
- Revenge is for dreams…never for reality.
- I’m not much interested in extrapolating science and technology; I merely use extrapolation as a means of putting people into new quandaries which produce colourful pressures and conflicts.
- Most science fiction, quite frankly, is silly nonsense.
- I’m a great believer in people and their untapped potential.
- The mind is the reality. You are what you think.
Alfred Bester was an American science fiction author. He wrote The Demolished Man, which was the winner of the inaugural Hugo Award. The Science Fiction Writers of America (SFWA) named Bester its ninth Grand Master.
Source for Image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar