Writers Write shares writing resources. In this post, we share eight phrases we owe to William Shakespeare.
Shakespeare is credited with making up many words. Please read: 102 Words You Never Knew Shakespeare Invented. In this post, we’ve shared phrases we owe to the Bard.
8 Phrases We Owe to William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare (born 23 April 1564, died 23 April 1616) is regarded as the greatest writer in the English language. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright. His birthday is also celebrated as the International Day of the Book.
Source for image
If you enjoyed this post, you may want to read:
- The Remarkable Writing Tools of Eight Famous Authors
- Crime Writing for Beginners – An Infographic
- The Unusual Work Habits of Eight Great Writers
- Halloween Costume Ideas From Famous Writers
- 11 Things To Know About Dating A Writer