This infographic looks at the benefits of reading.
‘A man’s bookcase will tell you everything you’ll ever need to know about him.’ ~Walter Mosley
At Writers Write, we know reading makes us feel better and we love collecting quotes by famous writers on reading. We also know it makes us better writers – in business and in novel-writing. We recently posted an article on how reading is vital for human development. It has also been said that reading different genres could improve different aspects of your writing.
The Benefits of Reading – An Infographic
This infographic, from Raphael Lysander’s blog, The Metamorphosis Journal, explains why reading is so good for us.
If you enjoyed this post, read these:
- 13 Female Nobel Laureates In Literature
- Famous Authors Insulting Other Authors
- It’s Never Too Late To Start Writing – When 27 Famous Authors Were Published
- The Opposite Habits of Famous Writers
- Memorable Animals From Literature
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write – Write to communicate