In this post from Writers Write, your writing resource, we share the names of 10 deadly poisons – a crime writer’s resource.
If you’re looking for a poison your antagonist could use in your next crime novel, have a look at these. We found them on The Poison Diaries on Pinterest.
10 Deadly Poisons – A Crime Writer’s Resource
If you enjoyed this post, read:
- Crime Writer’s Resource – The Human Body After Death
- All About Writing Crime Fiction – Five Reasons to Write Crime
- 50 Ways to Say ‘Villain’
- Crime Writing for Beginners – An Infographic
- Five Fabulous Tips for First Time Crime Writers
- Nine Examples of Sub-Genres in Crime Fiction
- Seven Important Crime-Writing Guidelines